Breston company ensures workmanship of industry floors throughout the country. Within the confines of our activity we ensure also renovation of already existing floors.
We are specialising in resin floors: epoxy and polyurethane.
Within the confines of resin floors workmanship, we also ensure the concrete substratum preparation including making the new concrete floor or repair already existing industry floor.
FLOORS MADE BY OUR COMPANY FIRST OF ALL ARE
- high wear resistance, impact resistance e.g.: forklift truck traffic, hand-held so called “site trolleys”
- high chemical resistance e.g.: acids, bases, solvents, fruit juices, acetic acid, sulfuric acid, oils, petrol, fuel, water, road salt.
- high resistance into temperature and thermal shock
- easy to keep clean: the resin floors are non dusting in comparison with most of the concrete floors.
- the high esthetics of floors – wide variety of colors and textures (smooth and slip resistance), possibile versions without joint (without dilatations).
- durability of floor – a long period of exploitation not requiring the repairs.
WE MADE INDUSTRIAL FLOORS IN THE FOLLOWING TYPES
- resinous – epoxy (thin-layer, thick-layer – up to 5 mm thickness, smooth, slip resistance)
- resinous – poliurethane (thin-layer, thick-layer – up to 5 mm thickness, smooth, slip resistance)
- resinous – vinylester (high chemical resistance) (thick-layer – up to 5 mm of thickness, slip resistance)
- resinous – jointless floor (above 10 mm of thickness)